Training and Awareness Programs
Don Greenwood has been developing and presenting security-related training since 1984. We have developed a substantial library of training materials on a host of security topics.
More than 2,000 client employees and Facility Security Officers have received training from DG&A
Training programs compliant with the MTSA, DOT, Pipeline, CFATS, C-TPAT, and TWIC requirements
On Sale, our Security Awareness Training Video in Both English and Spanish
***Also Available in PPE Dress
This video is designed to comply with the employee awareness training requirements for the various DHS security standards including CFATS, MTSA, TSA Pipeline and DOT.
Training Program Highlights:
- Facility Security Officer and two levels of employee training required by the Maritime Transportation Security Act for many port facilities, vessel crews, and offshore platform personnel.
- Training for employees and plant managers in compliance with CFATS – the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards.
- Training in TWIC enrollment and obtaining the Transportation Worker Identification Credential from the TSA. Training for security in Inspecting and Validating TWIC Cards.
- Policy development and PowerPoint training program on Business Ethics and Intellectual Property Protection for a nationwide tax consulting firm.
- A video and PowerPoint training program on Protecting Trade Secrets for a semiconductor start up. This program inspired the venture capitalists to require similar programs for other start ups in which they invest.
- Policy, Procedures, and a Power Point training program on Trade Secret and Intellectual Property Protection for a computer company’s Software Development Center in China. This program has been developed for several technology clients.
- Specific training and guidance in protecting R & D and Trade Secrets for an international chemical manufacturing and distribution company.
- Counter-Terrorism Employee Awareness training for dozens of clients.
Workplace Violence Prevention and Response policy development and three levels of training — one for security management staff, HR, and responders; one for production and administrative supervisors; and a third awareness program for all employees. Additionally, we developed an E-Learning tool with sound and animation that is distributed to all employees via email. The client for this program is a large electrical power utility in New York City. Similar programs have been developed and presented to:
- Chemical manufactures
- Several oil and gas exploration and production companies.
- Accounting and consulting firms.
- Computer manufacturers, an electronics components distributor, and many others.
- Transportation and logistics companies.
Our training development capabilities include PowerPoint, PowerPoint with imbedded voice and video, full video production, and E-Learning.