It is not too soon to start the registration processes:
The Administration has budgeted $100 million for port security grant awards in 2018.
- Likely before the end of May
- Like last year, there will be a short window to submit applications
- Last year grants were announced on June 2 and applications due by June 22, only 20 days to prepare and submit applications.
Grant priorities will probably remain the same.
- Enhancing Maritime Domain Awareness
- TWIC Technology
- Cybersecurity Capabilities
- Training and Exercises
Let’s get started. Before we can develop an application, we need to discuss your facilities, what is needed, and whether or not the needs meet the grant priorities. Successful grant writing is more an art than a science. Give us a call at 832-717-4404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To read more on preparing a grant application, click here.