In today’s connected world, comprehensive cybersecurity programs are essential in protecting people and companies from cyber-attacks.
GSS can provide your company with an all-inclusive cybersecurity program that has multiple layers of protection for the computers, data, and systems spread across your networks.Security Processes and Toolkits Architect
Building and Driving security programs tailored to the use-case. Vulnerability management, Pen Testing, Security Vendor Management, Security Awareness Training, Workshops, Incident Response Services and many more technical areas.On-Premise, Hybrid and Cloud Security Operations
Cyber risk assessment, monitoring and resolution assurance with threat alerting, vulnerability and compliance scanning, log aggregation and analysis, content filtering, code scanning and source reviews, intrusion detection/prevention, data loss prevention and many more services.Cybersecurity Consultant
Mapping and Tracking the Cybersecurity Industry to ensure holistic coverage. Industry specific attack vectors, threats and risks translated to targeted audiences. The right job requirements and the right software to meet the advanced demands of today’s IT security industries.
GSS Cybersecurity Team is proficient in developing and implementing the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework and NIST Spec. Pub. 800-82 Guide to Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security.Possible threats:
Many network security threats today are spread over the Internet. The most common include:
- Viruses, worms, and Trojan horses
- Spyware and adware
- Zero-day attacks, also called zero-hour attacks
- Hacker attacks
- Denial of service attacks
- Data interception and theft
- Identity theft
GSS Cybersecurity Services
- Conducting Physical Security Asset Risk Assessments of IT and OT systems
- Conducting Cybersecurity Asset Risk Assessment of IT and OT systems
- Developing up-to-date diagrams of IT and OT systems
- Conducting penetration testing(network & web application)
- Conducting cybersecurity awareness training
- Conducting phishing tests
- Developing and implementing NIST compliant Cybersecurity Framework and Cyber Risk Management Program
- Security posture reporting
- SAQ report
- Security Automation and orchestration
- Cloud security
- Custom Tailored Threat Advisory Feeds
- Governance - security policies in a box
- Establish a Cybersecurity posture reporting
- Conducting Compliance Auditing
- SOC as a Service
- Darkweb / Shodan research reports
- IT / Security recruiting
- Bug bounty assistance
- Vulnerability scanning
Stephan “Art” Le Bel, Director of Cybersecurity, Security Architect / Penetration Tester / IT Solutions Engineer
Security engineer with over 15 years of IT experience and 10 years of security certification including Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP).
Art has had the privilege to have worked at the Pentagon as a cyber security expert and have flown throughout the United States to assist a variety of large organizations IT security, from large education institutions to Department of Defense (DoD), and Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD) IT security systems.
CompTia Sec+ Certified
10 years in physical security, risk management, and DHS compliance.