“I knew this was going to happen.” That is the statement given in more than 50% of workplace and school rage killings.
We have learned that employees are unlikely to report emerging situations to management unless they feel confident that management has a plan and an organized response to address the issue.
Don Greenwood & Associates has supported clients with workplace violence prevention and response programs since 1995 – companies in oil & gas, field services, manufacturing, business, chemicals and computing.
Our program is comprehensive, ready for rapid deployment throughout the workforce, and includes:
- A template for establishing a Threat Management Team (consistent with ASIS and SHRM guidelines) that includes specific responsibilities for Security, HSE, HR, Legal, and Operations.
- A Quick Action Guide addressing active shooter situations – ready for distribution to your employees immediately.
- A PowerPoint training program for employees that encourages reporting, engagement, and concise standards of behavior.
- A PowerPoint for managers and supervisors with guidelines and standards for intervening in and managing workplace disruption.
- Training materials to help employees formulate their own plans for run, hide, and fight – based on their immediate workplace environment.
- Guidelines on assessing the potential for violence in emerging situations and strategies for managing these threats.
The program is complete, cost effective, and ready to tailor to your company’s needs and culture.
Send me an email or give me a call for more information – Don Greenwood, email@example.com, 281-435-2339.
Check out our website – www.greenwoodsecurity.com
Don Greenwood & Associates, Inc. – Full Service Security Management Consultants since 2003